GINT Group was the chosen distributor for the supply of materials for the rehabilitation of a residential building, located in the center of Porto, with the ETICS BEISSIER / ROCKWOOL System. In all, materials were provided for over 2,800m2 of façade.
The ETICS system is an exterior thermal insulation system widely used in construction and has advantages in the case of buildings with insufficient thermal insulation, infiltration or degraded appearance. In addition, it can reduce the risk of condensation by treating thermal bridges.
The use of Rockwool as insulation is a factor of improvement introduced in the System, which we are very proud to potentiate. The physical characteristics of this material allow the user more finishing options and is the fire resistant insulation par excellence due to its non-combustibility.
The main advantages of this system are as follows:
• Good thermal insulation eliminating thermal bridges, which requires a smaller inner insulation thickness;
• Good price vs. price ratio. Thermal resistance;
• Increases the thermal efficiency of the house and saves on air conditioning;
• Does not reduce the living area of the house;
• Possibility for a wide variety of finishes.